Shipping & Handling Costs
We offer a flat fee of $10 shipping Australia wide or FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $99. For those urgent deliveries express shipping is $15. We do not offer international shipping.
Ordering & Delivery
- You shall receive an initial confirmation email that your order has been received and is being packed.
- When goods are dispatched from our warehouse you shall receive a further second email advising your delivery has been successfully shipped.
- Goods shall be packaged in a discreet manner which shall prevent product damage during transport.
- Goods ordered prior to 1:15pm Eastern Australia time (Daylight Saving time when appropriate) shall be dispatched via the fastest method, same business day.
- Goods are predominately freighted via one of four transport companies, with delivery extending to all regions of Australia. We utilise multiple transport services as we know this is the only way to ensure the fastest delivery. As a result 75% of our customers receive their goods next working day, with approximately 95% receiving deliveries within 3 working days. Remote regional areas depending on the exact location may take additional time.
- Should you wish to track the status of your shipment. Simply log into the Maximum Juice “Locker Room” (your personal members area) & check your delivery status online. We store all of your shipping information including consignment notes to make checking your order simple and easy. So please don’t hesitate to use this service which is free of charge & there to assist you.
- For your security, deliveries do require a signature on receipt. Therefore, delivery should be to an address where someone is available to receive and sign for the goods during business hours. In the event no one is available to receive delivery, a card shall be left advising the package is collectable at the nearest Courier or Australia Post depot.
- Should you wish for deliveries to be left without signature (i.e. front door etc), this should be noted on your order comments. Maximum Juice is happy to oblige with these requests on small order values, however we shall hold no responsibility for any lost or missing deliveries should these unfortunate circumstances occur. All large value orders, which are determined by Maximum Juice, for security reasons, may still require a signature regardless of any authority to leave instructions.
Should you wish to make a claim relating to your product for either (1) goods damaged in transport, (2) incorrect goods received or (3) other fault/s, you may do so via the following procedure:
- We advise politely that any claims be made as soon as possible after receiving your goods.
- To make your claim, please contact our friendly Customer Care Team during the hours of 8am-5pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Please be ready to provide us with the following details:
Your name and order invoice number.
Brief description of the problem you are experiencing.
Clear pictures of any damage or incorrect items.
- Once the details as specified in point three (3) have been received, our customer care team may advise a return of the item/s (free of charge and depending on the level of damage) and will organise for a resend of a brand new item or the correct item, depending on what the initial problem was.
- Items to be resent will be organised free of charge and dispatched as soon as the incorrect or damaged items are returned back to Maximum Juice and should take 1-3 business days for most locations within Australia.
- If you decide that you do not want your items resent, we are pleased to offer you other alternative options:
There are no refunds for damaged goods and for a change of mind. If your product is damaged we will replace it, however a refund is not an option in this situation.
- If the item you’d like to return was ordered more than 14 days after delivery, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
- It is always the customers responsibility to review the goods received prior to their opening. Goods received, even in the event of incorrect supply, shall only be accepted back for re-supply or credit, if the goods are unopened & in their original condition.
- When returning an item, we highly recommend that you use a shipping method that provides tracking details to help ensure its safe arrival. We apologize, but we are not responsible for the amount of time it takes for an item to be returned to our facility, or if the item is lost or damaged during the return process.
- Returns are only valid for incorrect items, damaged goods and out of date products. We do apologise, but we cannot issue refunds, credits or exchanges for issues with tastes or with lack of results.
We thank you for taking the time to read this page. Assuring you of our best service by providing Australia’s fastest supplement deliveries.